AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AllForBC-字幕组

这是由一群爱Benedict Cumberbatch的人们成立的字幕组, 以翻译Benedict Cumberbatch相关的资讯及作品为已任, 欢迎有志一同者加入~ 企鹅群号是225721234, 请联络我们~

首页Latest images注册登录

【2012-6-17】Elementary, my dear whiskey glass! Benedict Cumberbatch admits sinking a few as he makes his catwalk debut

向下 
作者留言
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-6-17】Elementary, my dear whiskey glass! Benedict Cumberbatch admits sinking a few as he makes his catwalk debut Empty
帖子主题: 【2012-6-17】Elementary, my dear whiskey glass! Benedict Cumberbatch admits sinking a few as he makes his catwalk debut   【2012-6-17】Elementary, my dear whiskey glass! Benedict Cumberbatch admits sinking a few as he makes his catwalk debut Icon_minitime周日 六月 17 2012, 04:06

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2160319/Benedict-Cumberbatch-admits-sinking-makes-catwalk-debut.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

PUBLISHED: 18:41 GMT, 16 June 2012 | UPDATED: 18:41 GMT, 16 June 2012

He's best known for his show-stealing turn as BBC1's Sherlock Holmes.

But Benedict Cumberbatch may have an alternative career to fall back on, if mystery solving gets a little old.

The 35-year-old modelled at the Spencer Hart show as part of the London Collections at the Old Selfridges Hotel last night.

He looked completely at home on the catwalk, accompanied by a willowy blonde partner.

The actor wore an elegant black silk pyjama set, accessorising with a large cigar and glass of whiskey.

He regularly wears suits designed by the British luxury tailor, most recently to the BAFTA TV awards and Golden Globes.

At one point the female model undid Benedict's dressing gown belt- no doubt to better display the luxury top and bottoms underneath.

Benedict clearly took to his role with gusto, saying: 'I was really nervous about doing the show but after I'd had a couple of whiskies it was a doodle.'

'Loved wearing the dressing gown. Even got the model's boyfriend to turn a blind eye whilst she undid the belt,' he added.

The actor is hardly a stranger to public displays of intimacy, having caused a stir during the last season on Sherlock when he acted a scene opposite his fully naked co-star Laura Pulver.

Laura - who played a dominatrix-style Irene Adler in the show- wore just Louboutins and diamond earrings, eschewing the optional self-adhesive gel bra and pants.

She recently revealed that the scene- which appears in A Scandal in Belgravia- took over eight hours to shoot.

'I think the human form is something to celebrate. And you don't actually see anything,' Lara revealed.

'That's why we spent eight hours shooting that scene because if you saw a tiny bit of nipple...

'It is so cleverly shot by [director] Paul McGuigan, that it is what you don't see that makes your imagination go crazy.'

The actress said that she was pleasantly surprised by the public's reaction to her chemistry with Benedict's Sherlock.

'I thought I would get lovers of Benedict going, "He can't have a love interest" but it was the complete opposite,' Lara told the Evening Standard.

'I think they enjoyed the match of the two of us.'

'If it had just been about a ***ual attraction, people would have thought: "Why her? There are people who are more beautiful."'

返回页首 向下

【2012-6-17】Elementary, my dear whiskey glass! Benedict Cumberbatch admits sinking a few as he makes his catwalk debut
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
AllForBC-字幕组 :: allforbc-字幕组作品 :: 新闻资讯-
转跳到: