AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AllForBC-字幕组

这是由一群爱Benedict Cumberbatch的人们成立的字幕组, 以翻译Benedict Cumberbatch相关的资讯及作品为已任, 欢迎有志一同者加入~ 企鹅群号是225721234, 请联络我们~

首页Latest images注册登录

【2012-6-15】Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Sherlock can continue past series three'

向下 
作者留言
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-6-15】Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Sherlock can continue past series three' Empty
帖子主题: 【2012-6-15】Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Sherlock can continue past series three'   【2012-6-15】Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Sherlock can continue past series three' Icon_minitime周五 六月 15 2012, 02:56

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s129/sherlock/news/a387392/benedict-cumberbatch-sherlock-can-continue-past-series-three.html
Published Thursday, Jun 14 2012, 17:28 BST | By Morgan Jeffery

The English actor has recently won a number of Hollywood roles, including parts in Star Trek 2 and Peter Jackson's Hobbit movies, but insisted that he will "always" find time to star in the BBC's hit detective drama.

"It's something I'm not going to give up on," he told TVLine. "I love it too much. It's hard work, but it's so rewarding and such a lovely bunch of people who do it.

"We love our fans and we love what it's created. It's an incredible thing to be part of [and] it doesn't happen that often. Don't worry, it's not going to disappear."

Cumberbatch added that there is "no reason" for Sherlock to end after the upcoming third series, implying that further episodes could be produced.

"We only do three [episodes] at a time, so I think the normal fear of over-stretching the mark and just doing too many [doesn't apply]," he explained.

He continued: "I'd like to see [Sherlock] getting older. We're starting quite young. It's rare to see Holmes and Watson at the beginning of their relationship; we usually join them in their mid-to-late 40s or 50s. I've got a way to go. I mean, I'm only 35."

Sherlock exec Steven Moffat recently revealed to Digital Spy that a third series will begin filming in January.
返回页首 向下
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-6-15】Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Sherlock can continue past series three' Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 【2012-6-15】Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Sherlock can continue past series three'   【2012-6-15】Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Sherlock can continue past series three' Icon_minitime周五 六月 15 2012, 02:59

【2012-6-15】Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Sherlock can continue past series three' 6b4ad6b4gw1dty86xifk2j
返回页首 向下

【2012-6-15】Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Sherlock can continue past series three'
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
AllForBC-字幕组 :: allforbc-字幕组作品 :: 新闻资讯-
转跳到: