AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AllForBC-字幕组

这是由一群爱Benedict Cumberbatch的人们成立的字幕组, 以翻译Benedict Cumberbatch相关的资讯及作品为已任, 欢迎有志一同者加入~ 企鹅群号是225721234, 请联络我们~

首页Latest images注册登录

【2012-6-8】Find out what Louise Brealey really thinks of Sherlock...

向下 
作者留言
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-6-8】Find out what Louise Brealey really thinks of Sherlock... Empty
帖子主题: 【2012-6-8】Find out what Louise Brealey really thinks of Sherlock...   【2012-6-8】Find out what Louise Brealey really thinks of Sherlock... Icon_minitime周五 六月 08 2012, 17:54

https://allforbc.longluntan.com/post?f=9&mode=newtopic
Paul Jones
10:32 AM, 07 June 2012

The actress who plays Molly Hooper has a special word to describe the character, but says Benedict Cumberbatch is “heaven”

"Sociopath" is the term many have used to describe the detective’s combination of superiority complex and social disconnection but Sherlock star Louise Brealey has another word.

“Well, he’s a bit of a d**k isn’t he?” she said when asked what it was that fascinated audiences about Benedict Cumberbatch’s character.

Brealey, who plays Sherlock-smitten lab geek Mollie Hooper in the BBC1 series, was quick to add of the detective, “He’s really charming in spite of himself. He’s incredibly charismatic. He’s quite an extreme character but utterly credible - the idea of Sherlock being young and dysfunctional just works better than any of us could ever have hoped.”

Whatever Brealey's feelings about Sherlock, it's clear she's keen on Cumberbatch. The actor is “heaven,” she told RedCarpetNewsTV, adding that he was gradually coming to terms with his superstar status.

“He’s just a really nice, caring good egg and I’m just really pleased for him that he’s become a megastar. I think he’s really quite surprised by the whole thing – but he’s adapting.”

And Brealey agrees with many female fans that there's one particularly appealing feature shared by both the actor and his character - that shock of silky curls.

“You just want to run your fingers through his hair all the time," she said. "I like his hair more in Sherlock than in any other thing he does. I think he should keep it like that all the time.”
返回页首 向下
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-6-8】Find out what Louise Brealey really thinks of Sherlock... Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 【2012-6-8】Find out what Louise Brealey really thinks of Sherlock...   【2012-6-8】Find out what Louise Brealey really thinks of Sherlock... Icon_minitime周五 六月 08 2012, 17:55

【2012-6-8】Find out what Louise Brealey really thinks of Sherlock... Find_out_what_Louise_Brealey_really_thinks_of_Sh
返回页首 向下

【2012-6-8】Find out what Louise Brealey really thinks of Sherlock...
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
AllForBC-字幕组 :: allforbc-字幕组作品 :: 新闻资讯-
转跳到: