AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AllForBC-字幕组

这是由一群爱Benedict Cumberbatch的人们成立的字幕组, 以翻译Benedict Cumberbatch相关的资讯及作品为已任, 欢迎有志一同者加入~ 企鹅群号是225721234, 请联络我们~

首页Latest images注册登录

【2012-7-3】Sherlock's Louise Brealey - "I'd write a shocking kiss for Molly and Sherlock"

向下 
作者留言
顶着板砖跑

帖子数 : 7
注册日期 : 12-06-10

【2012-7-3】Sherlock's Louise Brealey - "I'd write a shocking kiss for Molly and Sherlock" Empty
帖子主题: 【2012-7-3】Sherlock's Louise Brealey - "I'd write a shocking kiss for Molly and Sherlock"   【2012-7-3】Sherlock's Louise Brealey - "I'd write a shocking kiss for Molly and Sherlock" Icon_minitime周二 七月 03 2012, 14:40

The detective may have little interest in matters of the heart but for the actress and her fans there's definitely room for a bit of romance...

Share this episode Written ByPaul Jones1:21 PM, 01 July 2012

Its hero is a high-functioning sociopath who deals in observation, deduction and cold, hard facts but it seems fans of Sherlock are not above a little romance - and neither are its stars.

Louise Brealey, best known to viewers as morgue attendant Molly Hooper in the show, suggested she’d like to give the relationship between Molly and Sherlock a push in the right direction, telling fans via a webchat on RadioTimes.com that if she could write just one scene between the two it would be “A rather shocking kiss".

Brealey did not elaborate on whether the clinch in question would be shockingly unexpected or shockingly passionate, but there's little doubt her lovestruck lab geek would be grateful for the thought, having pined over the detective for two whole series of the BBC1 drama, with only a few brief moments from the final episode hinting that he might consider her anything other than a useful tool in his work.

During the chat, Brealey fielded numerous questions about Molly and Sherlock, as well as co-star Benedict Cumberbatch, revealing that her favourite thing about the actor was the distinctive curve of his lips, "his cupid's bow".

She also shared a number of secrets about the series, explaining that the much pondered contents of a Christmas present given to Sherlock by Molly was "a Borat Mankini" and that the detective had survived his leap from the roof of St Bart's Hospital with the aid of a bouncy castle - although Sherlock co-creators Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss are yet to confirm those claims...

You can find the full transcript of Louise Brealey's 90-minute webchat, plus lots more Sherlock content, at Sherlock Times

Link:http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-07-01/sherlocks-louise-brealey---id-write-a-shocking-kiss-for-molly-and-sherlock
返回页首 向下

【2012-7-3】Sherlock's Louise Brealey - "I'd write a shocking kiss for Molly and Sherlock"
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
AllForBC-字幕组 :: allforbc-字幕组作品 :: 新闻资讯-
转跳到: