AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AllForBC-字幕组

这是由一群爱Benedict Cumberbatch的人们成立的字幕组, 以翻译Benedict Cumberbatch相关的资讯及作品为已任, 欢迎有志一同者加入~ 企鹅群号是225721234, 请联络我们~

首页Latest images注册登录

【2012-6-20】Sherlock actor Benedict Cumberbatch plans to play Hamlet

向下 
作者留言
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-6-20】Sherlock actor Benedict Cumberbatch plans to play Hamlet Empty
帖子主题: 【2012-6-20】Sherlock actor Benedict Cumberbatch plans to play Hamlet   【2012-6-20】Sherlock actor Benedict Cumberbatch plans to play Hamlet Icon_minitime周三 六月 20 2012, 20:26

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/9342061/Sherlock-actor-Benedict-Cumberbatch-plans-to-play-Hamlet.html

Sherlock actor Benedict Cumberbatch plans to play Hamlet
Benedict Cumberbatch, the star of Sherlock, says he hopes to play Hamlet in the West End within the next two years.

By Tim Walker
7:28AM BST 20 Jun 2012

At the grand old age of 35, Benedict Cumberbatch reckons it is time he played Hamlet. “I hope to return to the theatre soon, hopefully as Hamlet, as it’s a role I’ve been interested in for a long time,” the Sherlock actor tells Mandrake.

“I don’t know if there is such a thing as a right age to play the part, but 36 or 37 seems appropriate to me, so I need to do it before long.”

Last year, Michael Sheen got away with playing the Prince of Denmark at 42. David Warner, who played the part when he was 24 at Stratford, says that the scholars always reckon Hamlet to be 33 at the end of the play.

Still, Sir Michael Redgrave was 50 when he played the part and the “divine” Sarah Bernhardt managed to do it at 55 — and on one leg, to boot.
返回页首 向下
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-6-20】Sherlock actor Benedict Cumberbatch plans to play Hamlet Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 【2012-6-20】Sherlock actor Benedict Cumberbatch plans to play Hamlet   【2012-6-20】Sherlock actor Benedict Cumberbatch plans to play Hamlet Icon_minitime周三 六月 20 2012, 20:26

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-06-20/sherlock%27s-benedict-cumberbatch---i-want-to-play-hamlet-soon

Sherlock's Benedict Cumberbatch - I want to play Hamlet soon
The 35-year-old actor says he's approaching the age when it's time to follow in the footsteps of David Tennant and play the Dane

Paul Jones
8:38 AM, 20 June 2012

Shakespeare's tragic hero Hamlet is a part any serious actor aspires to play at some point during his career, and it seems Benedict Cumberbatch is no different.

“I hope to return to the theatre soon, hopefully as Hamlet, as it’s a role I’ve been interested in for a long time,” said the Sherlock star.

Now 35, Cumberbatch suggested he was approaching a good age to take on the Dane.

“I don’t know if there is such a thing as a right age to play the part, but 36 or 37 seems appropriate to me, so I need to do it before long,” he told The Telegraph.

Scholars reckon the character of Hamlet to have been around 33 during Shakespeare's play, but Cumberbatch's contemporary David Tennant played the part of the Danish prince to rave reviews aged 37.

But there's no need for Sherlock fans to panic - a return to the theatre does not necessarily mean turning your back on television. Tennant took on the role at the Royal Shakespeare Company in 2008, and continued to work on Doctor Who for another two years, while Cumberbatch said recently that he'd like to play Sherlock for many years to come.
返回页首 向下

【2012-6-20】Sherlock actor Benedict Cumberbatch plans to play Hamlet
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
AllForBC-字幕组 :: allforbc-字幕组作品 :: 新闻资讯-
转跳到: