AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AllForBC-字幕组

这是由一群爱Benedict Cumberbatch的人们成立的字幕组, 以翻译Benedict Cumberbatch相关的资讯及作品为已任, 欢迎有志一同者加入~ 企鹅群号是225721234, 请联络我们~

首页Latest images注册登录

【2012-6-16】Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch takes to the catwalk for first London men’s fashion week

向下 
作者留言
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-6-16】Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch takes to the catwalk for first London men’s fashion week Empty
帖子主题: 【2012-6-16】Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch takes to the catwalk for first London men’s fashion week   【2012-6-16】Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch takes to the catwalk for first London men’s fashion week Icon_minitime周六 六月 16 2012, 20:48

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-06-16/sherlock-star-benedict-cumberbatch-takes-to-the-catwalk-for-first-london-mens-fashion-week
Paul Jones
10:57 AM, 16 June 2012

“I’ve done far more exposing things in the past and that was without doubt the most nervous I’ve ever been - it was terrifying!”

That was Benedict Cumberbatch’s take on his strut down the runway as part of the inaugural London men’s fashion week.

Clutching a glass of whisky, a cigar – and a statuesque catwalk model – the Sherlock star did perhaps appear a little less confident than his detective alter ego, as he turned Playboy to show off some offerings from luxury tailor brand Spencer Hart (music).

Dressed in a plush smoking jacket, Cumberbatch said he was attempting to channel “A slightly younger, less aged Hugh Hefner… that was what I was going for.”

And he admitted it was very different experience from his usual work: “Models are brilliant at puling a pose and coming out with characters and attitudes; actors need continual action in a way - we need to be embroiled in something, like a conversation…

"But having said that it was good fun - and it’s a great adrenalin rush.”
返回页首 向下

【2012-6-16】Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch takes to the catwalk for first London men’s fashion week
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
AllForBC-字幕组 :: allforbc-字幕组作品 :: 新闻资讯-
转跳到: