AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AllForBC-字幕组

这是由一群爱Benedict Cumberbatch的人们成立的字幕组, 以翻译Benedict Cumberbatch相关的资讯及作品为已任, 欢迎有志一同者加入~ 企鹅群号是225721234, 请联络我们~

首页Latest images注册登录

【2012-6-13】Benedict Cumberbatch worried he won't find a new girlfriend

向下 
作者留言
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-6-13】Benedict Cumberbatch worried he won't find a new girlfriend Empty
帖子主题: 【2012-6-13】Benedict Cumberbatch worried he won't find a new girlfriend   【2012-6-13】Benedict Cumberbatch worried he won't find a new girlfriend Icon_minitime周三 六月 13 2012, 20:41

http://www.londonnet.co.uk/entertainment/2012/jun/benedict-cumberbatch-worried-he-wont-find-new-girlfriend.html
Wednesday, 13th June 2012

Benedict Cumberbatch thinks his rising fame will make it harder to find a girlfriend.

The Sherlock Holmes actor is currently single after splitting with girlfriend Anna Jones, but thinks his celebrity status will only make him more awkward in social situations.

He said: "I'm not confident in social situations, just going up to someone in a bar and saying 'hi' is going to be even more difficult because they won't know the real me.

"They will just know me as a fictional person I play on the screen."

Cumberbatch was "terrified" when he first arrived on set for Star Trek 2 to play villain Kahn, but says his castmates, including Zachary Quinto and Tom Hardy, made him feel at ease.

He added in an interview with the Daily Mirror: "I literally got off the plane and went straight to the studio.

"They were due to start shooting the film in five days and I walked into a room full of designers, artistic directors, editors, directors of photography and about five producers. I was terrified.

"I was jet-lagged but it was an amazing experience working on the film.

"We did crazy hours but it was wonderful to work with people my own age, all sharing an experience. I was the Brit abroad but everybody was incredibly supportive and welcoming. I had a really good time and I think it's going to be a phenomenal film."
返回页首 向下
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-6-13】Benedict Cumberbatch worried he won't find a new girlfriend Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 【2012-6-13】Benedict Cumberbatch worried he won't find a new girlfriend   【2012-6-13】Benedict Cumberbatch worried he won't find a new girlfriend Icon_minitime周三 六月 13 2012, 20:41

【2012-6-13】Benedict Cumberbatch worried he won't find a new girlfriend Benedict_Cumberbatch_worried_he_won_t_find_a_ne
返回页首 向下

【2012-6-13】Benedict Cumberbatch worried he won't find a new girlfriend
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
AllForBC-字幕组 :: allforbc-字幕组作品 :: 新闻资讯-
转跳到: