AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AllForBC-字幕组

这是由一群爱Benedict Cumberbatch的人们成立的字幕组, 以翻译Benedict Cumberbatch相关的资讯及作品为已任, 欢迎有志一同者加入~ 企鹅群号是225721234, 请联络我们~

首页Latest images注册登录

【2012-6-8】Simon Pegg: 'Benedict Cumberbatch boasts over world's ***iest poll'

向下 
作者留言
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-6-8】Simon Pegg: 'Benedict Cumberbatch boasts over world's sexiest poll' Empty
帖子主题: 【2012-6-8】Simon Pegg: 'Benedict Cumberbatch boasts over world's ***iest poll'   【2012-6-8】Simon Pegg: 'Benedict Cumberbatch boasts over world's sexiest poll' Icon_minitime周五 六月 08 2012, 15:42

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a385789/simon-pegg-benedict-cumberbatch-boasts-over-worlds-***iest-poll.html
Published Thursday, Jun 7 2012, 10:39 BST

Simon Pegg has praised his "sweet" Star Trek 2 co-star Benedict Cumberbatch.

The British actors will star in the upcoming sci-fi sequel from JJ Abrams, set for release next year.

"Benedict is such a good guy, he's a really sweet person and I love that he's getting this success because he's also a great actor," Pegg told The Sun.

"I worked a lot with him on Star Trek. He is part of the threat in the film."

Pegg joked that Cumberbatch has boasted about his recent '***iest Man' poll win, as voted by the tabloid's readers.

"Oh, he told me he had won all right. We went out one night and he said, 'You'll never guess what, I am The Sun's ***iest man'. And I was like, 'That's amazing. That is so cool'."

Pegg also revealed that avoiding alcohol in the past two years has helped him keep fit for Hollywood movie roles.

"I find it easier to keep fit if I don't drink. I have given up for two years and I don't miss it in the slightest.

"I was starting to do Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, which required more of a physical contribution and drink is so many empty calories.

"I also want to be able to wake up fresh in the morning and play with my kid. You can't be a present parent and drink, unless you take it in turns to lie in until 11 every morning."

Simon Pegg recently revealed that Benedict Cumberbatch will not play the villain Khan in Star Trek 2.

Star Trek 2 is due for release on May 17, 2013 in the US and the UK.

The 42-year-old actor will next be seen in A Fantastic Fear of Everything, which is released in the UK on June 8.

返回页首 向下
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-6-8】Simon Pegg: 'Benedict Cumberbatch boasts over world's sexiest poll' Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 【2012-6-8】Simon Pegg: 'Benedict Cumberbatch boasts over world's ***iest poll'   【2012-6-8】Simon Pegg: 'Benedict Cumberbatch boasts over world's sexiest poll' Icon_minitime周五 六月 08 2012, 16:07

【2012-6-8】Simon Pegg: 'Benedict Cumberbatch boasts over world's sexiest poll' XBM+cwuQKPeGPFpMzqNK8A==
返回页首 向下

【2012-6-8】Simon Pegg: 'Benedict Cumberbatch boasts over world's ***iest poll'
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
AllForBC-字幕组 :: allforbc-字幕组作品 :: 新闻资讯-
转跳到: