AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AllForBC-字幕组

这是由一群爱Benedict Cumberbatch的人们成立的字幕组, 以翻译Benedict Cumberbatch相关的资讯及作品为已任, 欢迎有志一同者加入~ 企鹅群号是225721234, 请联络我们~

首页Latest images注册登录

【2012-6-5】Benedict Cumberbatch and his sparkly shoes

向下 
作者留言
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-6-5】Benedict Cumberbatch and his sparkly shoes Empty
帖子主题: 【2012-6-5】Benedict Cumberbatch and his sparkly shoes   【2012-6-5】Benedict Cumberbatch and his sparkly shoes Icon_minitime周二 六月 05 2012, 15:32

http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/2012/06/04/benedict-cumberbatch-and-his-sparkly-shoes/
June 4, 2012. 5:46 pm

In the (relatively) near future I’d like to write about the lovely and talented Benedict Cumberbatch and the insanely entertaining TV show Sherlock, in which he plays the “consulting detective” Sherlock Holmes, in the present day. His powers of deduction seem to surpass those of any computer. His Dr. Watson (well-played by Martin Freeman) blogs about their adventures, further increasing Sherlock’s fame.

But today I just want to share this photo of his “sparkly shoes.”

Like so many things in life and in the Cine Files I just happened upon them.

Interesting, aren’t they?

Cumberbatch is really, really, really popular, like fellow Briton Tom Hiddleston – in fact, many fans seem to have a double addiction, (like drugs and alcohol?) but at least these guys won’t ruin your health. Unless you can’t tear yourself away from the Internet to get some food, air, sleep and exercise……but I digress….

Back to those shoes….they almost have their own fan club. . .after I found the photo I Googled “sparkly shoes” and LOTS of stuff came up, including the fact that the shoes are from the Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2010 collection, they cost 680 British pounds or $1,070 (!!!) and he has been seen wearing them more than once. That might be a no-no for actresses, but it seems to make perfect sense to me, especially at that price.

Fans shared opinions, remarks, admiration for the shoes and Cumberbatch himself.

“I am laughing at the fact that he appears to only own one pair of formal shoes and they happen to be SPARKLY ones.”
“That cracks me up endlessly, but I guess if you decide to invest in sparkly shoes in the first place you have to have the dedication to wear them as often as possible.”
“The shoes are back.”
“The sparkly shoes are my F***OURITE.”
“And behold the wonder of the sparkly shoes.”
“THE CUMBERSHOES ARE BACK! THIS PLEASES ME GREATLY!”
“You know, it’s really not fair that he has a pair of sparkly shoes and I’ve been wanting a pair for years.”

【2012-6-5】Benedict Cumberbatch and his sparkly shoes FoVlYgHbOkhu2RRe8fnvnKGfGARQkPB0rn+qC5O338CTCo2uXmzNbQ==
返回页首 向下

【2012-6-5】Benedict Cumberbatch and his sparkly shoes
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
AllForBC-字幕组 :: allforbc-字幕组作品 :: 新闻资讯-
转跳到: