AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
AllForBC-字幕组
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AllForBC-字幕组

这是由一群爱Benedict Cumberbatch的人们成立的字幕组, 以翻译Benedict Cumberbatch相关的资讯及作品为已任, 欢迎有志一同者加入~ 企鹅群号是225721234, 请联络我们~

首页Latest images注册登录

【2012-5-23】Guardian - live chat with the co-creators - Mark & Steven (官方整理版)

向下 
作者留言
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-5-23】Guardian - live chat with the co-creators - Mark & Steven (官方整理版) Empty
帖子主题: 【2012-5-23】Guardian - live chat with the co-creators - Mark & Steven (官方整理版)   【2012-5-23】Guardian - live chat with the co-creators - Mark & Steven (官方整理版) Icon_minitime周三 五月 23 2012, 01:54

原: 5月22日 2AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2012/may/21/sherlock-reichenbach-fall-live-chat

Co-creators of the British TV hit Sherlock, Stevenn Moffat and Mark Gatiss (who plays Holmes's buttoned-up brother, Mycroft) joined Guardian readers for a live chat at 2pm on Monday, following Sherlock's sensational season two finale.

Though they remained tight-lipped about the secret behind "the Fall" and what's in store fore season three, Moffat and Gatiss did divulge several juicy tidbits, including the funniest thing that's happened on set and the inside scoop on Sherlock and Molly's dynamic.

Read through the Q&A here or replay the chat in the widget below:
====================================================================================

1. Is there any part of the last two season that you feel extremely satisfied with?
Steven Moffat: Probably the pool scene at the end of The Great Game. And the way it resolved.
Mark Gatiss: All of it! Haha. That's not for us to say, is it? I know how thrilled we were with the end of both series.

2. What's your favourite Sherlock Holmes story ? – thediscolabirinto
Mark Gatiss: I've always loved 'The Red Headed League' and 'The Bruce-Partington Plans' the most. I think. Today.
Steven Moffat: Favourite story: The Speckled Band.

3. What's your favorite nod to original/previous canon that you've been able to include in an episode of Sherlock? – Amy
Steven Moffat: Favourite nod: the dogging scene in Baskerville.
Mark Gatiss: Favourite nod? Too many to count. I'm very proud of 'I'm lost without my blogger'!

4. Which one of you would be Sherlock and who would be John? – Lucy
Steven Moffat: We're both Watson. Nothing happens very fast .....
Mark Gatiss: Although I'm the only one who grows a moustache.

5. I just want to thank you guys for Molly Hooper. I really believe she's one of the most inspirational and marvelous female characters, hell, characters in general, on television today. Where did you get the inspiration for her? – Emily
Steven Moffat: Molly: she was a one-off idea, to help introduce Sherlock. But Loo was so good - so clear and individual - that we couldn't resist bringing her back.
Mark Gatiss: John Watson is something of a ladies' man so we do see him having lots of girlfriends! Molly is a fantastic character (I can say that as she's Stevenn's creation) and it's great to see Sherlock through her eyes.

6.I have a theory on how Sherlock faked his death regarding the packets of crisps still in his pockets. Plausible? – Emmy
Steven Moffat: Oh, no more questions about the fall. We're not tellng - the answer WILL come. He did it cleverly. Very cleverly. And we know, we're not telling - next!!
Mark Gatiss: Obviously we can tell you nothing! As Wilkie Collins said "Make them cry, make them laugh, make them WAIT".

7. The comedy moments in Sherlock are fantastic... what's your favourite quip or moment so far? – Laura
Steven Moffat: Power complex from Scandal. But actually, that was Mark's idea.
Mark Gatiss: I really love the bit in 'Reichenbach' when the judge warns Sherlock to keep his mouth shut and Benedict just takes a deep breath and there's a hard cut to him going to the cells!

8. Other than your own fabulous rendition, what was your favorite adaptation of Sherlock Holmes? – Jieun Lee
Mark Gatiss: The Rathbone/Bruce films are our favourites. Plus the Billy Wilder film.
Steven Moffat: I like the updated Rathbones very much, but the best is The Private Life Of Sherlock Holmes, which is genius. The only genius Sherlock Holmes film
Mark Gatiss: But there's so much to love in so many versions. The earlier Brett ones (particularly) are gorgeous. And I've a very soft spot for Douglas Wilmer.

9. What is the funniest thing that has gone wrong on set? – Aimee
Mark Gatiss: Funniest thing on set? probably the monkey in the Baskerville lab erm...pleasuring himself!
Steven Moffat: Benedict fell over in that sheet. What was funny is that he went down, trapped arms, flat on his face. And everybody just laughed!

10. Both of you: Does Sherlock realize how much he's hurting Molly or is it just a game for him to get what he wants? – Monika
Steven Moffat: He realises, for the first real time, in Scandal and is instantly gentle. He's not particularly cruel, he just doesn't have the right radar to stop it happening. But he's getting better, and she is one of the few people in the world he rates.
Mark Gatiss: He's gradually learning to behave better around people but he generally doesn't get how much he can hurt others. Sometimes he really does just do it to get what he wants. Like that nice scene in the Bart's canteen when he flirts with Molly...and then his face just...drops. Chilling!

11. To both, what are your favourite TV shows of the last 10 years? Did either of you watch The Wire and if so, what did you think of it? – BadListener
Mark Gatiss: Doctor Who! I'm afraid I've never seen 'The Wire'. I'm always ten boxsets behind everyone. On a positive note, I'm loving 'Leave it to Beaver'. Oh and '30 Rock' is GENIUS!!
Steven Moffat: The West Wing is my favourite show. Loving Breaking Bad right now. There are a ton of BRILLIANT brit comedies at the moment, which are keeping me very happy.

Never watched The Wire, sorry.And Doctor Who. Sorry, but, you know, it just IS...

12. Who wrote up John's blog? It's brilliant, especially the comments – Julia
Mark Gatiss: Joe Lidster writes John's brilliant blog. It's great to parallel the progress of the series in such a funny and interesting way.

13. Mark, how much does your writing for Sherlock owe to your early days with The League of Gentlemen? Are there any lessons you learned back then that you try to remember when writing Sherlock?Secondly, how do you go about working on such complex and intertwined plots? Do you have a meticulous, quasi-scientific way of keeping track of everything or is the writing process more organic than that? – BadListener

Mark Gatiss: RE: League. Well, it's a very different discipline but all experience is valuable. I think it's interesting that both of us have a background in comedy. I think it helped us to love Sherlock Holmes without overly worshipping his legend! The plots are obviously quite tricky over 90 minutes and are worked out in great detail. But then the writing of it always takes over and some things do become much more organic. That's the fun part.

14. London looks so fantastic in Sherlock, like another character. How do you find it filming in the city, especially during the riots last year? – Jo
Mark Gatiss: It's a delight to showcase London. It's one of the greatest cities in the world and is on fine form. We tend to shoot here for about a week per episode. But it's mostly in Cardiff! The riots were genuinely frightening. You can feel a bit silly doing 'showbiz' when stuff like that is going on.

15. If you could ask sir Arthur Conan Doyle one question, what would it be? – Barbara
Steven Moffat: Sir Arthur: you killed Sherlock, but there was no body. You're a detective writer, you knew perfectly well what you were doing, didn't you? Even though you've never admitted it!
Mark Gatiss: How come you're so bloody brilliant? I asked him one last night through a medium, actually. His answer was "Six and three eighths".

16. If you could make your own "Sherlock Holmes" story to be published, would you? – John Smith
Steven Moffat: What, you mean a novelisation of our show? We don't really want that - or spinoff books. The written experience of Sherlock should be Doyle.
Mark Gatiss: Well, we're very much doing our own thing, although inspired by Doyle's amazing originals. I'm a big fan of pastiche Sherlock Holmes stories, though. I'd love to have a go at one some day. There are some by a man called Dennis Smith that are simply amazing. As close to Doyle as you can imagine.
返回页首 向下
shin

shin

帖子数 : 60
注册日期 : 12-05-07

【2012-5-23】Guardian - live chat with the co-creators - Mark & Steven (官方整理版) Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 【2012-5-23】Guardian - live chat with the co-creators - Mark & Steven (官方整理版)   【2012-5-23】Guardian - live chat with the co-creators - Mark & Steven (官方整理版) Icon_minitime周三 五月 23 2012, 01:56

17. The blood in the show is so realistic! Mind sharing the recipe? –MJ Lira
Mark Gatiss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhuR1VMkpXM&feature=player_embedded

18. The soundtrack for Sherlock is brilliant, do you have a favourite track? Maybe the slow "One more Miracle", or the fast-paced "Pursuit"? – Casey
Mark Gatiss: I think 'Irene's theme' is simply stunning. It breaks my heart every time I hear it.
Steven Moffat: I think I like Sherlocked best - the music when Sherlock cracks Irene's code. And when it comes again when Sherlock arrives to save her. Welling up, me.

19.You were recently in NYC for a screening and thousands of screaming fans greeted you. Were you surprised by the US' reaction to the show? What's it been like to be surrounded by such intense fandom? – Ruth Spencer
Mark Gatiss: I was away filming so I missed the adulation in NYC! I'd like some. Seriously, though, the attention and love for 'Sherlock' abroad is something none of us quite expected or can quite believe. Most of the mail I get these days is from China! It's astonishing. And very gratifying
Steven Moffat: Well it was very surprising and very exciting - poor Mark missed it all. And truthfully I missed it all too, because it's all - quite rightly - about Benedict, and I'm just sort of standing in the general area. Often in the way. And being asked to step out of photographs. Sometimes actually pushed.
返回页首 向下

【2012-5-23】Guardian - live chat with the co-creators - Mark & Steven (官方整理版)
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
AllForBC-字幕组 :: allforbc-字幕组作品 :: 新闻资讯-
转跳到: